WiFiKill for iOS: Users of the Apple iPhone and iPad are also able to get the app. You can download WiFiKill for iPad Mini/Pro or iPhone 7/8/6/5S/4S on any iOS version. It may be iOS 11, 10, 9, 8, 7 or any lower version up to iOS 6.
WiFiKill is not only available for Android and PC, but it also supports iOS gadgets. But is it possible to get WiFiKill for iPhone without Jailbreak? We’ll discuss that is this post. Here are the posts to get the WiFiKill apk and WiFiKill for PC or Mac. There is a beta variant here, which is WiFiKill Pro Apk file version.
If your buddies are using your WiFi by somehow cracking the password, you can’t do much about it. It will not only makes you think but also slows down your connection speed. But not when you have WiFiKill iOS app, just open it and scan the connected mobiles or tablets.
After recognizing your friends’ devices, just kill those connections. Now you can enjoy your Internet and share it with who you want to. This way you are all set to disconnect any third person from your WiFi. The app also applicable to others’ WiFi, for example, if you’re connected to someone’s WiFi and facing slow surfing problem due to other people who are attached to it.
WiFiKill for iPhone/iPad iOS Download
To perform this process and use WiFiKill to disable others WiFi, you must have the mobile app called Cydia. Along with that, you need to Jailbreak your iPhone or iPad.
- Foremost, you need to add this Repo URL to Cydia. Here it is – http://extigy.github.io/repo/
- After that, install the app called “netKillUIbeta”.
- Now, you can find the netKillUIbeta app, just run it.
- As the app suggests, simply swipe down for loading all the user devices’ IPs which are connected to a particular network.
- If you can’t decide which IP belongs to which device, then there is an app which helps you.
- The app is Fing which you can easily install from the App Store.
- Once getting the fruitful information from Fing, then move to the final stride.
- Select the gadget and tap on “Kill” option.
- Using WiFiKill for iOS 10 or any other version, you can either disable a particular device or multiple devices.
You can also stop the process or release the devices from that app. Hope you have got WiFiKill for iPhone 5S/4S/7/6 or WiFiKill for iPad Mini or Pro. Leave your thoughts in comments and share my article.